By Lastsecondstand - 06/04/2009 04:39 - United States

Today, I jokingly went over to a an attractive female co-worker and said "you look like you need a hug". She told me she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to be touched. No more than 30 seconds after our encounter she ran to give one of our more attractive male co-workers a hug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 370
You deserved it 11 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are trying to cover up being horny by saying "jokingly". Maybe she actually needed some emotional comfort which she found in the other co-worker. Hope you dint have a hard on while you went for your "jokingly" hug.

Comments

Maybe she actually knows the other guy, whereas it seems you don't really know her?

LOL King_Of_King being 17 again (zomgz datz a movie~!@) made me laugh moar than the FML, hahahaha.

Edmund_Dantes 0

Don't try to blame the lady for your shortcomings. Stop acting creepy and maybe you'll have better luck. And stop excusing your creepiness by calling other people shallow.

If I thought one of my coworkers was being sincere, I'd accept the hug. But... that situation? Sorry, but that comes off as downright creepy. I'd do the same thing in a heartbeat. At least she let you down easy and didn't snub you.

jio_freed 0

haha #11 that video was hilarious, so true!

kellster 2

She clearly didn't want a hug from you. Maybe it was because you only offered it jokingly. Maybe it's because you frequently offer her unwanted physical/any other kind of attention. Maybe you're a psycho stalker type and she was just trying to let you down easily so that you don't start following her home. Either way, she let you know in as nice a way possible that she's not interested in being touched by you. Take heed and back off. And be thankful that she was nice about it.

"Hey are you alright?" -RIGHT! "Hey, looks like YOU could use... a hug!!!" - WRONG!

this just isnt an FML, so she didnt want to hug you.. you sound like a creep anyways lol

eoh42 0

These people telling you to back off are idiots. If you really like her you won't leave her alone until the police get involved.

knowitall 1

What, because people don't have a right to choose who they want to hug? Maybe she knew him better. I don't want people I don't know, or *don't like* touching me. End of story. Hugs are even more invasive/intimate, and I only let people very close to me hug me. I agree with some of the others- this post comes off as creepy.