By Lastsecondstand - 06/04/2009 04:39 - United States

Today, I jokingly went over to a an attractive female co-worker and said "you look like you need a hug". She told me she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to be touched. No more than 30 seconds after our encounter she ran to give one of our more attractive male co-workers a hug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 365
You deserved it 11 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are trying to cover up being horny by saying "jokingly". Maybe she actually needed some emotional comfort which she found in the other co-worker. Hope you dint have a hard on while you went for your "jokingly" hug.

Comments

Oh the saucy minx was just trying to get a lil summinsummin. Hahahaha

You are trying to cover up being horny by saying "jokingly". Maybe she actually needed some emotional comfort which she found in the other co-worker. Hope you dint have a hard on while you went for your "jokingly" hug.

littlemisshottie_fml 0
oooh_dear 0
Cookie_kaioo 0

You simply came off as a horny doushbag rather than a sweet guy! Well you have to know how to build attraction & some soothing sexual tension.. Becareful not only to what you say but rather HOW you say it & project yourself.. Good luck next time..

Jcsati8 0

You're probably just really creepy..

You can't JOKINGLY tell someone they look like they need a hug. It doesn't work. If she thinks you're joking about it, she won't let you give her a hug. That's how women work, partially. YDI partially.

Please go watch the SNL - Sexual Harassment and Me video. You need to be as cute or cuter than the hot co-worker in question to pull a move like that. I hope you realized that after she voluntarily gave a hug to the more attractive co-worker.