By kaitlin - 19/02/2010 06:30 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to an ultrasound probe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 132
You deserved it 4 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the probe won't brag to his all his friends about it. Anyway, was it good for you?

cbutters 0

Was the ultrasound technician hot? also male or female?... please say female....

Comments

marco180 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

wait--aren't ultrasounds for when you're pregnant? why did you get an ultrasound if you're a virgin????

Sometimes it could be to find out what's wrong with your stomach...or maybe legs or arms. I got mine for stomach pains.

just call me so all these people can shut up about you not being a virgin. I'll take care of that.

in my life I have heard nothing but horror stories on the loss of virginity. find seone you truly love and then who cares about the ultrasound. at least you didn't lose it in the back of a pickup.

biancster 0

if u were getting an utrasound wouldnt it have been because u thought u were pregnant MEANING u had sex?

OnlySkyrimStays 11

Sometimes ultrasounds can be used to detect things like ovarian cysts or causes for overly heavy bleeding.

YoungGuns 0

so did your cherry pop toooo

heatherfeather 4

number 156 is a TARD. I had a vaginal ultrasound when i had a really bad yeast infection and again for a kidney infection. And i dont see how the OP would consider that anything sexual. Those things arent big enough to give you any pleasure. She'd be better off hooking up with a box of tampons...

106/156 Your a moron. It's not a fail. They use those probes to also look for Ovarian Cysts and possible fertility problems, problems with the bladder as well as the Uterus you damn moron. Just because she had to get a TransVag Ultra sound done doesn't mean she may be pregnant. You are a FAIL.

to 146, 148 and all the other morons that think they're cool because ultrasounds are for being pregnant, you're all wrong. Firstly, there are internal and external ultrasounds and they don't typically use internal ultrasounds when you're pregnant since it could be dangerous for the baby, so 149, you're wrong. Secondly, internal ultrasounds are for other problems like ovarian cysts, and I think what she meant was that she may as well have. It is extremely painful (especially for someone who hasn't had sex) because they not only have to put it inside, they have to move it around to see everything so it rubs, stretches, and lost of other nasty things. Finally, a lot of you need to learn how to spell the word "virgin" among other things...

dotaw 0

The exact same thing happened to me!