By lilly1105 - 15/07/2013 13:19 - United States - Clemson

Spicy
Today, I placed a Bible app next to an app I use for porn, in the hope that it will encourage me to watch less porn. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 720
You deserved it 27 411

lilly1105 tells us more.

Y'all made me laugh and rethink my **** watching, thanks!

Top comments

I can't wait until you go to church and open up the wrong app by accident.

Is there an app for ****? Where can i get it?

Comments

Your gender isn't an important detail, OP. If you feel like pornography is taking over your life (as in an addiction) then seek professional help. Otherwise, don't sweat it. There's nothing wrong with watching **** just because you're a lady!

graceinsheepwear 33

Why that's no lady-that's a woman who watches ****! ;-)

rokolodo 10

Have you tried the Book of Mormon?

Epikouros 31

Isn't Ramadan the time to watch new drama and comedy with your family? You're in the right place.

This wont be seen but it is in fact true that women watch **** more and other then it being a religious conflict, its argued that a healthy sex life starts with alone time and understanding your needs first.

You watch **** on your phone? FOR SHAME!! ...Literotica has a perfectly good app so you can read their stories....

Easy solution: Get rid of the ****!

r_bruce69 19

Watching **** in moderation is no bad thing. And what difference does it make if it's a girl. Girls are horny too. They should be - it's natural

I don't find anything wrong with watching **** alone or with my girl but if you do want to use that app less try changing your wallpaper to a pic of your patents. whenever you are about to click open the app you'll think of them. That's a big buzz kill ...

graceinsheepwear 33

I didn't know the US Patent Office issued phone wallpaper along with wall plaques and certificates.