By lilly1105 - 15/07/2013 13:19 - United States - Clemson

Spicy
Today, I placed a Bible app next to an app I use for porn, in the hope that it will encourage me to watch less porn. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 720
You deserved it 27 411

lilly1105 tells us more.

Y'all made me laugh and rethink my **** watching, thanks!

Top comments

I can't wait until you go to church and open up the wrong app by accident.

Is there an app for ****? Where can i get it?

Comments

Also I would recommend settingcaptivesfree.com. If its addiction you are really wanting to kick this is the site! My husband and I did this and it (and God) changed our lives

elizacandle 29

what's this **** app you speak of?

So what that you're a girl? I'm a girl and I watch ****. It's not gender specific.

DasHaas 9

Sounds like someone has been convincing you all sorts of things that are perfectly natural aren't. Maybe you should just embrace who you are :)

No offence to anyone, but I can't believe more people are voting FYL than YDI. This is a YDI if I've ever seen one... What exactly is not OP's fault here? And what does being a girl have to do with it...

I dunno if the Bible's your best bet; it's got some kinky shit in there. May I refer you to Ezekiel 23:19-20, "Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

being a girl is irrelevent. **** entices all.

babyshaft408 8

It's good that you're trying to stop watching so much ****. Good luck OP!

Being a girl has nothing to do with liking ****. Just as many women like **** as men do, the only difference really is that men are more open about it.