By lilly1105 - 15/07/2013 13:19 - United States - Clemson

Spicy
Today, I placed a Bible app next to an app I use for porn, in the hope that it will encourage me to watch less porn. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 720
You deserved it 27 411

lilly1105 tells us more.

Y'all made me laugh and rethink my **** watching, thanks!

Top comments

I can't wait until you go to church and open up the wrong app by accident.

Is there an app for ****? Where can i get it?

Comments

I'm a girl, who also watches a lot of ****. *Brofist*

honestyslife 9

Being "a girl" has nothing to do with it.

Girls watch **** too! Don't be embarrassed it's normal girls just don't talk about it as much as guys!

jw90 18

Haha and I thought guys were bad with **** addictions.

A girl that watches ****? Never heard of it. But I like it.

Epikouros 31

If you think the bible is the opposite of ****, you haven't read it very well. There were no smartphones when I went to church, so when I was bored during a long sermon, I read about incest and gang rape in the book of Genesis.

where is gang rape? And was the Bible condoning it do you think?

Lot was supposedly one the most righteous man in Sodom. So a crowd of strangers comes to his door wanting to gang rape his guests. What does he do? 6 Lot went out to the men at the entrance, shut the door after him, 7 and said, “I beg you, my brothers, do not act so wickedly. 8 Behold, I have two daughters who have not known any man. Let me bring them out to you, and do to them as you please. Only do nothing to these men, for they have come under the shelter of my roof.” Not the guests, please! Here, gang rape my daughters, that's far preferable to breaking the trust of guests! says the most righteous man in the city, the one that God chooses to save from its destruction. The Bible is *not* a moral guidebook. It's a cesspit.

_TheAtheist_ 10

Don't you just love the sheep who cite the Bible as proof of their morality? It's stunning.

Mc8005 9

Now I'm thinking of the "Game of Thrones" red wedding...

monnanon 13

the only fml here is that you have pointed out you are a girl. how does that make watching **** worse?

PhilosoraptrH8sU 4

you sound like my girlfriend....lol