By PookaKay02 - 20/09/2011 04:26 - United States

Today, I realize that my boyfriend's breath quite literally smells like a sewer. It wouldn't be so bad, except that he tries to kiss me about every ten minutes, and I have to hold my breath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 033
You deserved it 8 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Just before he tries to get smoochy, pop 10 mints in your mouth. Then as you engage contact spit them all in his mouth.

perdix 29

Get a job at the local wastewater treatment plant so you can be around the smell of raw sewage all day. You'll get accustomed to it and your boyfriend's mouth will just taste like work. Or get a new boyfriend.

Comments

ROAD_HOUSE 0

If you love him tell him about it.

PinkFun1969 9

He probably has a rotten tooth that needs to come out or he needs to brush his toung. Have him make a dental apt. Remember only floss the teeth you want to keep every night. ;-)

redmnky21 8

your just as gross for kissing him...

mjp1512 3

He would probably be glad if you just let him know instead of torturing yourself.

I think wine helps. Buy a few bottles . lol

joa76 3

In all reality, if his breath LITERALLY smells like a sewer, as the OP claims, it's probably not a hygiene issue, but a medical one. Certain digestive problems can, as unpleasant as it sounds, essentially make your mouth smell (and taste) like shit, and no amount of toothpaste, mouthwash, and breath mints can fix it. If it doesn't go away on its own, some form of medical treatment would be necessary.

HungerGames95 13

my ex was like that too): does he have BO...? its icky! I felt like I was hugging a trash can lolz

You're dating him, you deserve it. Maybe next time you should take the time to find someone with good hygiene

gigi03 5
HunterAlpha1 8

if you don't do anything about it then YDI. but if you've talked to him about it before and he won't do anything about it then get a new BF.

roxyelizabeth 3

Eww. Give him a toothbrush, toothpaste, mints and some mouthwash!