By PookaKay02 - 20/09/2011 04:26 - United States

Today, I realize that my boyfriend's breath quite literally smells like a sewer. It wouldn't be so bad, except that he tries to kiss me about every ten minutes, and I have to hold my breath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 032
You deserved it 8 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Just before he tries to get smoochy, pop 10 mints in your mouth. Then as you engage contact spit them all in his mouth.

perdix 29

Get a job at the local wastewater treatment plant so you can be around the smell of raw sewage all day. You'll get accustomed to it and your boyfriend's mouth will just taste like work. Or get a new boyfriend.

Comments

shooterbuddy 8

If he has dog breath ( parden me ) carry mints all the time for him . Tell him no mint no love he will learn fast.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I like 25's idea, but instead, Before he kisses you pop one(or a few if it's that bad) in your mouth then swap it with him.

K_kanaka 26

Just tell him straight, "Honey your breath smells like a Satan's hairy ass crack, so I would appreciate if you could brush your mouth a little bit more or at least chew more mint gum."

Some people are literally so full of shit, that you can smell it on their breath.

Funny how she says "this wouldnt be so bad"....

You could talk to him honestly but with care about his problem as I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to tell you!

Aww that's not nice! I always tell my boyfriend when he's stinky, there's special mints and stuff you can buy for bad breathe...its a real medically diagnosable thing! Shove him into the doctors!

If you want change then do something about it. Tell him no more kisses touch or hugs until he takes care of that

I didn't mean be a jerk about or hold back on affection. I joke with my bf all the time that if he doesn't do something for me he won't get any lovin but he's a wrestler so he'll pin me and and then go do whatever I want him to do. He does the same to me. The fact that we can be honest and not have bad feelings or anything says a lot

fthislyfe 22

And it's not just about the mouth. It could be his stomach.

Buy him a toothbrush, or honestly, if his oral hygiene is that bad and he won't do anything about it then maybe you should think about moving on.