By PookaKay02 - 20/09/2011 04:26 - United States

Today, I realize that my boyfriend's breath quite literally smells like a sewer. It wouldn't be so bad, except that he tries to kiss me about every ten minutes, and I have to hold my breath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 032
You deserved it 8 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Just before he tries to get smoochy, pop 10 mints in your mouth. Then as you engage contact spit them all in his mouth.

perdix 29

Get a job at the local wastewater treatment plant so you can be around the smell of raw sewage all day. You'll get accustomed to it and your boyfriend's mouth will just taste like work. Or get a new boyfriend.

Comments

clementine00 1

Definitely agree with 4 and 7. You shouldn't have to feel like puking every time you get too close to your bf. If it is really that bad, then you need to tell him. otherwise you are going to be repulsed by your boyfriend as long as you are dating him. Kissing is sucj a great part of the relationship. You should look forward to it every time, not dread it.

I love how theres an ad for listerine deep clean above this post

clementine00 1

And I really agree with 62. You can't possibly haveca good relationship with him on the first place if you aren't being honest with him. Why even be with someone if you can't tell them everything?

There's nothing worse than kissing someone who hasn't brushed their teeth in a week...

damnscar 0

Does he brush his teeth/tongue at all???

Give him a hint, buy him some toothpaste and mouthwash

SlaveToRetail 10

Pretty sure if you tell him in a way that doesn't come off like a huge bitch, this can be easily fixed. They have special mouth washes & toothpastes now to help kill the bacteria that causes bad breath. For some people it's just something that can't be fixed with daily, routine dental care.

SlaveToRetail 10

I might also add, my sweetheart has REALLY bad breath. In the morning I refuse to face him while he sleeps because he's got some massive dragon breath (and he knows this). But mouthwash helps. :D