By Anonymous - 08/02/2011 18:32 - United States

Today, I saw an attractive, thin woman eating a salad. Trying to be smooth, I approached her and told her that she didn't need to eat so scarcely, because she was beautiful. She promptly gave me a dirty look and informed me that she was a vegetarian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 678
You deserved it 50 552

Same thing different taste

Comments

When trying to pick women, it's best to just not say anything about their weight. Try a simple "hi" and a smile next time...

YDI for insinuating she had an eating disorder just because she was eating a salad.

This is about the most retarded fml I've seen on here. You're an ass for hitting on a woman like that. Don't assume that just because she is thin she should be eating a hamburger and french fries. Girls have weight problems because of dicks like you. Btw: beauty should not be measured by weight.

Kelita 0

Ur no Casanova urself cause ur rude.

Actually, 59, fruits taste delicious in salads, especially apples. I suggest waldorf (I think that's how you spell it) salad :). It's to die for!

Kelita 0

don't take the comment to heart lol I was just messin since u kinda blew on me on a diff FML lol

sweetonsno 1

If he had just called her beautiful, she'd be a jerk. However, by assuring her that she didn't need to "eat so scarcely," he was assuming that she was self-conscious about her weight or on a diet. That is not a compliment at all.

best to stay away from her if she finds out you beat your meat to her she will call animal cruelty services

FriskyCoconut 0

what does eating have to do with being beautiful? that's the worst pickup line ever. I get you were trying to say she's thin and doesn't need to diet blablabla but really? the way u worded it sounds just stupid.