By Anonymous - 08/02/2011 18:32 - United States

Today, I saw an attractive, thin woman eating a salad. Trying to be smooth, I approached her and told her that she didn't need to eat so scarcely, because she was beautiful. She promptly gave me a dirty look and informed me that she was a vegetarian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 678
You deserved it 50 552

Same thing different taste

Comments

Inspired22 11

Yeah, I think it's a good rule of thumb to avoid talking about eating, weight, etc. when hitting on a girl.

Worst. Line. Ever. Women only laugh with salad when they're ALONE.

she deserves it for being a hippy vegetarian...

'Hippy' as is 'hipster' or the old school hippies?

dudeitsdanny 9

I guess it wasnt your fault you were just trying to be nice. How were you supposed to know?

Just because you can see her, doesn't mean you should hit on her. If I had a dollar for every time a girl was sitting, minding her own business, eating her lunch, but secretly thinking "I wish some socially awkward guy would come up and try a pick-up line on me", I'd have less money than KaySL's kissing booth.

You're not using the term 'life energy' in its conventional sense, are you? No ****.

*hits thumbs down on this whole ******* thread repeatedly* You sick *****.

There is a ******* bottle in the pelvis.

well she didn't have to be a bitch about it ad make you feel like shit tho.

I would say that was still a nice compliment. The woman shouldn't have been that rude about it. She could have just laughed it off and said politely, "I'm actually a vegetarian, but thanks!".

most vegetarians are like liberal women Bitchy

That was a pretty lame attempt. Next time try introducing yourself and ask if you can join her. KISS = Keep it simple, stupid.