By Anonymous - 23/04/2009 13:35 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend of three and a half years a text message spilling my heart out, saying I'll love him forever, and how much I appreciate him in my life, that I want to be the mother of his children, etc. His text back to me? "Are you drunk?!?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 073
You deserved it 67 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the "mother of your children" part probably prompted his question more than anything else

Yeah that's a pretty awkward thing to send over a text..

Comments

you want to be the mother of his babies? shit, id dump your ass.

The real FML is that you weren't drunk when you sent it. Are you serious? You said that stuff via text?

I'm assuming your boyfriend isn't the "dramatic-romeo-julliet" type. But i'm assuming neither are you. You sent all that in a text when you could rather say it face to face. But yes, it was pretty rude of him to do that and straight out ask if you were drunk.

thats whats wrong with the world today love doesn't mean what it used to anymore

dippindot001 0

you are such an idiot your boyfriend should dump your crazy ass asap

Yulia_fml 0

whoa, learn to not overwhelm men with affection. They can't handle too much at once OVER A TEXT. A smart woman says these things when she's face-to-face with him and she can sense that he's open to being affectionate.

If it's out of the blue, I don't blame him for asking that. He might've wanted to get laid after that, lol

if you wanted to pour your heart out, you should've done it in person... i can see why he assumed it, though it doesnt make him right whatsoever... just try saying that you werent drunk, but you meant everything you said in it IN PERSON. if he's a good guy, he'll appreciate it and see how romantic it is.

chimmy 0

I hate the FMLs were dumb girls spill their hearts over text messages and their boyfriends are confused. This is not an FYL. I'm a girl and I know better than to send my bf an out-of-the-blue gushy text.