By Anonymous - 23/04/2009 13:35 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend of three and a half years a text message spilling my heart out, saying I'll love him forever, and how much I appreciate him in my life, that I want to be the mother of his children, etc. His text back to me? "Are you drunk?!?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 073
You deserved it 67 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the "mother of your children" part probably prompted his question more than anything else

Yeah that's a pretty awkward thing to send over a text..

Comments

What kind of moron sends that stuff over a text? YDI for being stupid enough to think the best place to bring up your desire to be plump with his seed was in a ******* TEXT message. He was being KIND to assume you were drunk. His only options were drunk and ******* crazy.

I think we have the same boyfriend, or related,something.

Veryberry05 0

YDI, you are CRAZY....probably scared with the babies thing... >_

Why would... you say that through a text? I think if it's something that important and how you truly feel I'd (if i was let's say him) would rather hear it in person. Texts are so impersonal and the last thing that you would take seriously.

DEAR BOYFRIEND, It just occurred to me that you are the love of my life. I love you more than anything. You are so great. I want to marry you and have your babies. And I know we've never discussed this, but I felt this would be the best forum in which to discuss it. And sometimes, I hold my breath until I think I'm going to pass out and my lungs are ACHING and they feel like they are about to BURST because THAT is how much it would hurt if you ever left me. And then I think about how you could never ever leave me because if you did I would probably have to take you down because if I can't have you no one else can. But then I think that I would have to kill myself because I could never live without you. DID YOU HEAR THAT? NEVER. I would like to be imbued with your seed and mother your children. We will name them all after you, and the boys will likely grow up with a strange electra complex because of my innapropriate comments. Let's get married. Let's get married RIGHT NOW and BE TOGETHER FOREVER and NEVER PART because if we did I would DIE I would JUST DIE. With love, Your Psychotic Girlfriend. P.S. Have you seen my meds?

you can't pour out your heart over a text message

i have said that kind of stuff to my gf wasted before she said the same thing. it is a good thing though it was over texts or i would probably have a kid at 19

Darrian 2

It does sound like the sort of thing you'd say while drunk...

laughterinme 0

Problem #1 with this post: You have something that heartfelt and meaningful and significant to say to someone, and you do it through a text? People text too damn much.

wow. idk how old you are but, usually thats not something you say. I mean the "i wanna have your babies" thing. I mean...personally ive been with my bf a year, and i would love to be his wife and mother of his children someday....but i dont think id mention the baby thing soooo randomly ya know.. but ya