By Anonymous - 23/04/2009 13:35 - United States

Today, I sent my boyfriend of three and a half years a text message spilling my heart out, saying I'll love him forever, and how much I appreciate him in my life, that I want to be the mother of his children, etc. His text back to me? "Are you drunk?!?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 073
You deserved it 67 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the "mother of your children" part probably prompted his question more than anything else

Yeah that's a pretty awkward thing to send over a text..

Comments

psycho. i'm a girl and even i don't say those kinds of things to my boyfriend of three years.

That's definitely not something that you'd text someone. lmao If you want to have kids with him -- you might want to let him know! lol Sometimes texts don't always go through, and for serious matters such as love, marriage, and children -- Shit! Just give him a call! lol

You are so dumb. Who does that over a text?

azzh0le 0

You sound like a crazy b*tch. Text messaging is not the forum for that kind of conversation.

It's nice that these feelings of yours are important enough to warrant a text message, the most half assed form of communication.

That's why you don't text that kind of thing...

jaca6614 0

Ok, you do not say that kind of stuff in a TEXT MESSAGE. That's like a man telling his wife he has cancer while standing in line at Wendy's. I mean what's he supposed to say back? That's probably the absolute last thing he would expect you to TEXT him. I don't blame him for asking if you were drunk. Only a drunk person wouldn't see the faux pas-ness of this.

susie1234_5678 0

You talk about things like that face to face. Almost anyone would freak out about that, including me, if my bf ever said that in a text, even though I love him and sometimes think about us being married. Don't take it personally. Also I agree w/ #113, Andy-- don't rely on texts to talk to people.

susie1234_5678 0

...Still, it was still insensitive of himto ask if you were drunk. He should have known there was a possibility that you are not. Maybe that should tell you a bit about what kind of guy he is.