By Jebus - 07/06/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I walked to Starbucks. On the way a homeless guy asked me for change and I lied and said I had no money. On my way back, Strawberry Frappuccino in hand, the same guy recognized me. He followed me for 3 blocks, swearing and yelling at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 137
You deserved it 60 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're not obliged to give your money to a bum anyway!

Haha. This happened to me once, just keep on walking and drop a couple of quarters to keep him occupied while you make an escape.

Comments

missethics 0

**** that shit, he would have spent on liquor anyway. If he wants money he can get a damn job.

I'd say you deserved it, but he'd probably just spend it on crack...

Hahaha u got stalked by Goodtime Charlie

Lady_Luck 0

That would be the time where you told him you paid with a Credit Card or something x3

bosoxrule55 0

Why are people saying YDI, theyre bums for a reason, cuz theyre too ****** lazy to apply themselves so they deserve what they have, FYL

thuryn 2

jasmine1259: Hey, it's not my fault if you can't spell or write. Maybe you should take an English class. It'll make it easier for people to understand you the first time. You'll find that you have to say, "Well, you KNOW what I mean!" a whole lot less. Don't fight it. It's good for you. Oh, and about homeless people spending the money on drugs/booze? It's NOT just a stereotype. I live in a town of around 100,000 people (not that big). Every one of the homeless people I have seen here is like that. Every. Single. One. There are five or so that hang around downtown. I've WATCHED them beg a few bucks, and then stroll right over to the liquor store RIGHT AFTER claiming it was for food. Same goes for the beggars at the highway off ramps. "Stranded please help" my ass. Ever wonder why they're never there at night? Because they walk to their PERFECTLY WORKING CAR and drive off. I've seen it many times. Don't give them money. If you want to help people, seek out people who want help. Volunteer at a shelter or a charity. Offer one of those bums a job (and see what happens). Giving people money is not the same as helping them, just like a check is not the same as a gift.

Just say, "I only have a credit card." they'll leave you alone.

holy shit (<---- sorry) but #183 i ******* love you(: way to tell them! :D