By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

I JUST noticed #11. Round of applause, you're hilarious.

I hope for your sake you apologized to the kid after class.

keyairia 0

duuuuuuuuude. seriously? think. next time, think.

h8crewdeathr0ll 0

even if you did catch him cheating you'd still be a huge ******* asshole for doing it, it really doesnt affect your life in any way.

Why didn't you look at the note first?

_Elizabeth_ 0

Today, I was so scared of taking a test that my mom wrote me a little note. Just before I was about to have a nervous breakdown during the test, the TA ripped up my paper. FML

And I quote "Dude, you did the right thing. If you're not allowed to look at other stuff during a test, then that includes notes from mom. You can't bend the rules just 'cause they make you look like a jerk. Maybe you could have been a little less hasty, but you were just doin' your job. -Another TA" That is exactly what exam procedure in postsecondary dictates to do. This guy/girl wasn't out of line. There is absolutely no tolerance for any kind of outside source in an exam scenario, as hilarious and innocent as this one happened to be.

Give it a minute or two before the hilariously stupid, "everyone is a special little angel", FML defense force marches in, too. "How dare you not bend the rules for one person, TAs are just babysitters!" University TAs are responsible for, without assistance, teaching 80-90% of the class they TA for, before they are given credit for their degree. Do some research before you cry your eyes out on the internet over some pathetic kid who needs notes from his mother.