By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

stinkysock89 0
wsop_fml 0

******* bitch....burn in hell. kay..thanks..bye

I am getting flashes from my childhood. That was not cool.

i hope you gave him an "A" on the test .

messed up dude. shouldv'e asked to see what was on the note before you ripped the exam up.

bloodmerchant 0

FYL- That kid could be cheating or something. Besides, he's a TA. He can't give him an A. He's just doing his job.

I'm curious as to why everyone assumes this is a college setting. It could have also been a middle school or high school setting in which they also have separate classes and TA's who come and go,

At #25 waaaay back at the top of the page, the rules are just as strict in High School and College as they are in uni here. Hell, if we are caught cheating on our GCSE tests, the chances our are lives are literally ruined. No exaggeration. We are kicked out of whatever courses we are taking and are disallowed from entering again, that means not getting the GCSE in that subject and ultimately not having the experience to be part of the job that requires that GCSE.

minimelo649 0

This really makes me sad! Coming from a person that didnt have confidence when it came to acedemic stuff, its nice to have someone believe in you....mom or not. you really should have thought that through alittle. I hope you gave him some sort of leeway in making it up and gave him some assurance again!