By TheRawrza - 26/04/2009 09:47 - United States

Today, I was at a pool party. Standing outside of the pool, I was hesitant about taking my shirt off. A girl in the pool shouted "Hey, you're not the only fat one here, don't feel bad!". I was worried about what my friends would think of my new bellybutton ring, I don't think I'm fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 246
You deserved it 8 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

La_la_loo 0

The girl probably assumed that she didn't want to take her shirt off because she thought she was fat. A lot of girls who are super skinny think they are fat so she was probably trying to coax her.

If you were hesitant to take ur shirt off, y did u get a bellybutton ring in the first place?

Comments

why are you going swimming with a new naval piercing in the first place, it's bad for your piercing.

withfire 0

There are two outcomes here: either 1) you are not "fat," and are just perplexed by the actions of this other girl, OR 2) you are "fat" and have deluded yourself into thinking otherwise, but now know the horrific truth. Me thinks it is the latter, as otherwise you would have just dismissed this, rather than putting it in a FML.

hahahaha, at number 22. i think it is the second choice. :)

OP, that chick just sounds like a bitch. Don't let her comment get to you (easier said than done, of course).

little_m 0

I don't get why a majority of you are saying that belly button rings are gross, or anything close to that. Most people actually like belly button rings. & that was a really bitchy thing for the girl to say. even if she wasn't calling you fat, she said there were already fat people there so that was really messed up.

"I don't get why the MAJORITY of you are saying belly button rings are bad" "MOST people like them". Do you see the conflict here?

babble 0

#5, the girl in the pool didn't say, "It's OK, you're not fat," she said, "You're not the only fat one here." Totally different.

wtf is a point of a bellybutton ring if your not gonna show it to anyone?.....

reecesgirl 0

its ok bellybutton rings r cool FYL

mj2123 0

In my experience, most men either think that navel piercings are hot, or don't really have an opinion. I've never encountered anyone who thought they were trashy in and of themselves. That just depends on the person who has the piercing... And the girl may have been trying to be helpful, but it came out very very wrong. That doesn't mean the OP is or isn't fat.

I don't know if I'd call them "trashy", but I don't find them appealing.