By TheRawrza - 26/04/2009 09:47 - United States

Today, I was at a pool party. Standing outside of the pool, I was hesitant about taking my shirt off. A girl in the pool shouted "Hey, you're not the only fat one here, don't feel bad!". I was worried about what my friends would think of my new bellybutton ring, I don't think I'm fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 246
You deserved it 8 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

La_la_loo 0

The girl probably assumed that she didn't want to take her shirt off because she thought she was fat. A lot of girls who are super skinny think they are fat so she was probably trying to coax her.

If you were hesitant to take ur shirt off, y did u get a bellybutton ring in the first place?

Comments

WHAT A BITCH! That's seriously not cool, man. Not cool at all.

cookieinc 0

if u didnt think ur were fat then why would u be offended by her comment and post it on FML?

Dear FMLers, "Someone called me fat" is not an FML. Thank you.

i agree with 35. you shouldnt have gotten the ring if you care qhat they think

rinaldy 0

shut up # 4 what the hell is wrong with u?- bcse of a piercing under their shirt someone deserves to be insulted...

MukyDaCookie 0

You have a bellt button ring, you shouldnt give a F**K!

You worry too much. She's just a bitch, you're not fat.

rihannalover 0

damn, are there only 1/100 TRUE ones here? i just have common sense... who the **** in they're right mind would say that to someone in public? @ #49.. you haven't met this person, how do you know they aren't fat HAHAHAHA. anyways, if this IS real, the girl is just a bitch. she's the other fat one! don't worry!

rt523 0

bellybutton rings are awesome! and if you are bada$$ enough to get one you shouldn't care what people think! a hole in your naval doesn't make you trashy, thats just a stupid stereotype. p.s. i highly doubt you are fat, i don't think "fat girls" typically get belly rings....

Lol, no one ever thinks they're fat anymore. Most people are in denial if someone questions their weight.