By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 19:09 - United States

Today, I was at lunch with my girlfriend. The waitress came up and asked for her number, then asked if she had a significant other. I laughed as my girlfriend gave the waitress her number. They're going on a date, tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 817
You deserved it 7 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

is the waitress hot? if so, your girlfriend has to share... sounds like you are a lucky guy!

Crunchy08 0

hmm and ur still calling her ur girlfriend?....that says a lot.

triplethreat13 0

Wow. I'm surprised there weren't more lesbian/bi hatred comments on this. There's nothing wrong with being lesbian/bi. My best friend is gay and he's the most amazing person in the world. And OP, if you were dating the girl for 9 months, you must really like her, so naturally you should have stepped in and said you were her boyfriend before anything happened, but since you did nothing, you'll have to accept the fact that she's bi. If you'd been together that long, surely that won't bother you.

It's not that she's bi that's bothering him, it's that she's going on a date with someone else when she's already in a relationship. You're being just as bigoted by not seeing this as a big deal since it's with another girl instead of a guy. I mean, I doubt you'd say "just accept it" if it were a waitER who asked her. But I agree he should have stepped in, and should say something to her now.

killinmesmalls 0

Maybe your definition of girlfriend is wrong.

What part of "threesomes are good" do you not understand?

skgirl 0

wow umm so basicly your girlfriend and you arent a couple and you find out shes gay if you didnt know this already hm sucks i guess not to bad find someone new its ok idk

She's probably just orchestrating a threesome, go with it

It'd be great if she'd let you watch both of them scoring though, wouldn't it? Even if it was a break-up gift...

is_this_a_joke 0

how is this an FML?!?! Threesome dude

really. I mean reaaly. if it happens and in my mind it's a really big if - then this world is as f--kd u as it seems