By Nanny - 30/04/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. I asked her, "Do you got your bag?" And she said, "No. I have my bag. Babies say got. I'm a big girl." I am 20 years old and in the honors program in my college. I was corrected by a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 205
You deserved it 102 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just because she has a speech impediment and is 4 doesn't mean she's dumb stop thinking so highly of yourself, ya dick.

thats ur fault u shouldnt speak like a moron

Comments

whatev15342 0

What a coincidence, I am 20 years old and in the honors program at my college too. I'm assuming you don't go to an Ivy league, otherwise you would have bragged about that as well. I know schools are different, but I also know that most reserach 1 universities share similar standards. That being said, honors programs are usually crap, which only boosts the ego of people who never needed their egos stroked in the first place. There is value to it, but anybody can graduate with honors if they work decently hard, just some of the time. Just because you are in the honors college doesn't make you ******* special. I try to discourage people who act all impressed by the honors college, because anyone can be in it. A 3.5 GPA is not that difficult to maintain, I know a lot of people who are intimidated by the honors college but do much greater things on their own. What really matters is how you treat people. You sound like every other asshole, with an elitist view of themselves without any real need. It's not difficult you just have to do your stuff and want the extra experience and note. I've noticed it's also a trend that most honor's students are kiss-asses, who are also some of the laziest most pompous people I have ever met. They also treat others horribly. Just because you're in a program that spoon feeds you the idea that you are the greatest shit to grace the earth, does not mean that you should think that it makes you special.

firemylawyer 0

I went through the pain of making a profile and becoming a member just to tell you that you are a ******* retard and I hope you die of AIDS. I hope you mean the honor program at DeVry, otherwise my faith in any kind of education system(more than likely community college or cosmetology school) is so very flawed.

Jeni1572 0

Really! Since when does having a speech problem affect how smart you are? Apparently, her parents raised her right. As long as were going to brag about how smart we are, I'm in the IB program, so you have no room to talk. YDI.

you're suppose to speak to kids properly so they learn the right way to talk

It's your own fault if you can't speak proper grammar.

Well actually I don't blame youy since being young she was probably taught that recently therefore she will be saying things like that (even trying to correct them since they're only four and obviously want to 'show off' like most young kids, just like my sister.) but you on the other hand probably hadn't gone over that in along time. So it slipped your mind once, whats the big deal? All these people that are chatsising you probably have made the same mistake, but just weren't corrected. I don't really think this is an FML because of those two previous reasons why. So chill.

b*tch. I have a speech impediment, it doesn't mean I'm retarded.

Ahhh...thats just sweet. Ignore the assholes who take every little thing personally. They're just pretending they're not complete ass tools.

Ha, pwned! That's what you get for patronising little kids.

I think the most annoying part about that, aside from the ridiculous grammar, was the fact that you mentioned the speech impediment. Twice! It has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence and the fact that you bothered to even mention it proves you're even more stupid than you seem after the whole 'do you got your bag?'