By Nanny - 30/04/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. I asked her, "Do you got your bag?" And she said, "No. I have my bag. Babies say got. I'm a big girl." I am 20 years old and in the honors program in my college. I was corrected by a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 205
You deserved it 102 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just because she has a speech impediment and is 4 doesn't mean she's dumb stop thinking so highly of yourself, ya dick.

thats ur fault u shouldnt speak like a moron

Comments

In the vernacular, improper grammar is perfectly acceptable--even encouraged. Tell her that.

marisa_shini 0

That little girl is my new hero.

Chuck3791 0

Okay, since you're twenty years old, I'm guessing you've had close to fifteen years of schooling. Have you not learned the rules of grammar?

MissFae 0

Someone needs to give that little girl a scholarship :D

I still think that all of you people that are saying USE PROPER ENGLISH are ******* retarded.... 1. Listen to people talk, "got" is very very very very very..... very commonly used (IN SPEAKING SITUATIONS) instead of have-but you don't really pick it up because you understand it. 2. Oh, I'm sure all of you scholars have never used improper grammar in your life. 3. A lot of you people that are patronizing this person for their grammatical errors (not the speech impediment statement I agree with all of you) aren't using proper grammar while talking shit to this person. 4. All of those who fall under 3 can eat shit and die. 5. #1 is one reason that I am pro-choice 6. I hope all of you "got" your satisfaction from being total hypocrites- I hope as well that you find yourselves positioned under a falling base-jumper that forgot his parachute. Thank you and have a nice day.

thisshititfunny 0

"Age is no more certified an instructor than youth" - Henry David Thoreau

198, why are you bashing on everyone? Just because they dont agree with the words chosen by the person who posted this 'FML' doesnt mean you have to criticize them for having an opinion opposite to yours. And I happen to know a few people who speak without having to use 'improper grammar' alot, thank you very much. Your reasons for why people who gave theyre opinions are '******* retarded' are complete bullshit, you cant just say that someone should 'eat shit and die' because they tell the guy that his grammer is wrong and hes in the wrong for speaking to someone like that. My opinion is that it just sounds (from the way that he wrote this FML) like he was talking down to someone with a speech impediment. Even if the child has or doesnt have one, you should always encourage children to speak properly so we dont all have the problem you so easily brought up of using slang terms and improper grammer so often. If you get used to speaking like that to other peoples children, whos to say you wont speak 'bwaby wanguage' to your babies & children? I know youd probably want your kids to end up very smart and in the know how for speaking properly. Thats all I'm saying, and please dont take this personal, I dont mean it in an attacking manner.