By Nanny - 30/04/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. I asked her, "Do you got your bag?" And she said, "No. I have my bag. Babies say got. I'm a big girl." I am 20 years old and in the honors program in my college. I was corrected by a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 205
You deserved it 102 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just because she has a speech impediment and is 4 doesn't mean she's dumb stop thinking so highly of yourself, ya dick.

thats ur fault u shouldnt speak like a moron

Comments

You are a utter and complete idiot. Firstly for saying do you got your bag and secondly for thinking that because someone has a speech impediment it means they don't know correct grammar. Who ever is paying for your college is obviously wasting their money.

caitiebug1119 15

As someone who had a bad speech impediment when I was her age, I'm very offended you think her speech difficulties means she's stupid or something. No, her speech impediment has nothing to do with grammar. Her age sure, but her difficulty saying certain sounds? No. Her parents just taught her well and she's smart.

Why were you infantilizing her? You're supposed to speak properly to children so that they learn to speak correctly. Apparently you can be a good student these days even if you aren't smart... just like someone can have a speech impediment and not be dumb. Jerk.

doglover100 28

Just because she has a speech impediment doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to speak English correctly.

thisismyhead 25

Her speech impediment has nothing to do with her intelligence or knowledge of proper grammar, idiot.

Her speech impediment doesn't interfere with her knowledge of the English language.

There is nothing wrong with that, she was probably just proud she knows proper grammar even though she has a speech impediment. I know I would.

GUYS RELAX from what I can see she just said that as a sentence she wasn't trying to be patronising to the little girl that's why she was embarrassed with her having an honour role

dont be too upset, after all.. she is a big girl