By JCC - 18/05/2011 10:57 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a three-year-old. She asked me what was wrong with my belly. I had to explain to her that I'm just fat. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 472
You deserved it 13 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

Tell the toddler you are Santa. You will get sooo much respect.

Comments

after all, she's only three years old anyways..

amh721 0

That sucks. It's all about healthy eating and exercise. The work may be hard, but the solution is simple.

it was YOU who stole my Mcdonalds *crys* :(

ask the kid " why didnt your mom explain to you why your adopted"!

shakeTHEworld 12

Kids can be the devil and the angel at the same time.

At least you're not in denial. "I'm not fat! I'm fluffy!"

clearly revenge is in order. if she likes sesame street, find a puppet of Cookie Monster or Big Bird, Grover etc & then terrorist her with it. Not only will you have develush fun teasing her initially, if Sesame Street comes on while you're there, you can make snyde remarks like " Lookout, Grover is going to jump through the TV to get you!!!" Then laugh your head off when she runs screaming & then grab another snack you fat bastard!

mariet_fml 23

Bring it up with her parents. She should be able to understand, "You don't ask that."

You can't stop a three y/o from asking questions, they are too young.

Kitkatrehab 0

Ya kids that age don't get it can't get it won't get it....that's why it's kinda funny lol

A 5 year old did that with me too... only it was about my clammy hands whenever she would hold them... Yours is worse though... FYL.