By TheFlash - 22/06/2009 01:15 - United States

Today, I was down at Disney World. Me and my buddy decided to take our pictures in a photobooth. While in the tiny space, I thought it'd be funny to flash the camera. A women barged in as soon as I did so, screaming "You know there's an outside video feed, right!?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 387
You deserved it 65 575

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wait... I don't get it, so what if you flashed the camera? Video feed or not, why does it matter? And Why would some lady just barge in and yell at you?

Flashed as in.... Lifted her top or whatever...

as in flashed her boobs. douchemonkey.

l30n 0

Not everyone reading FML has english as their native language. Thanks, usethefrags, for the explanation.

autumnbitch 0

… douchemonkey Be a little creative with comebacks hun

Why would that woman scream about it. Unless you have a terrible rack this sort of behaviour should be encouraged!

scorpioserpent 1

Maybe there were kids outside that could have seen it. Seeing that this is Disney World and all.

#84: Boobies are a wonderful thing to share, regardless of age. Stop being such a prude.

they really shouldn't call them boobies. They don't make people sad, they make people happy! I call 'em yaybies!!! My girlfriends are named Prozak and Zoloft, and the cleavage is wellbutrin.

Boobs are not appreciated at every age. It is not respectable in an amusement park full of children. They are innocent, and do not need to see things like that. Walt Disney World reserves the right to throw the people who do these kinds of things out. It is very rude, and trashy. Honestly, YDI, why would you even think about doing something like this? Its very immature.

they should learn to man up and deal with it.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

stop being so prude. every child has allready sucked on bare ****. it will not get a mental breakdown by seeing one again

OH NO wait I get it! I thought you meant the flash from a camera, as in the light. Not FLASHING. Ok, nvm I'm stupid.

girlygirl666 0

Maybe she wanted a closer look?

I bet the expression on your face was priceless when she started yelling at you. Good thing you have pictures of it.

Why the hell is there an outside video feed...

That's just how they work. Next time you're at a mall, go check it out.

omg i know right!! people need their ****** privacy...some people have sex in those things

alfonzo 0

Who has sex in those things?

i've never seen one with an outside video feed, must be an american thing. And why would people want to watch you anyway? SO dumb.

iSmellNice 2

I think the OP gave an example of why people would want to watch

mehwhateverr 0