By TheFlash - 22/06/2009 01:15 - United States

Today, I was down at Disney World. Me and my buddy decided to take our pictures in a photobooth. While in the tiny space, I thought it'd be funny to flash the camera. A women barged in as soon as I did so, screaming "You know there's an outside video feed, right!?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 387
You deserved it 65 575

Same thing different taste

Comments

augustdanielle 0

so you brought your own camera inside a photo booth to take photos of yourselves instead of paying the machine and the lady threw a fit? am i getting this right.either way,i dont see the harm.

She lifted up her top to expose her boobs, and the people outside the booth could see through the little TV outside. It's not the same thing as having a camera on flash, which involves a little flashing light. She did not bring in her own camera.

what kind of nosy bitch barges in on a couple in a photo booth. I hope she dies

I agree. Why the hell was she watching their "outside video feed" in the first place?

Turnip_Girl 0

Video feed? That's creepy. D:

1. Wouldn't you notice something like this (the live feed) before you even step into the booth? Well, I guess clearly not because you wrote this FML. 2. You flashed the camera in between shots or did you actually /want/ to walk out with pictures of your breasts? One for the scrapbooks? 3. It's Disneyland, for goodness sakes. How classy... In short, YDI.

By Disneyland I meant Disney World. Actually, I've never been to Disney World... is it just a bigger and better version?

Yeah. Bigger and better and a lot more hot and humid than Disney Land.

"Hey, my exceedingly young and impressionable children who I have taken on a relaxing family vacation to Disney World, look over there, it's Mickey Mouse! And look over therOMIGOD IT'S THE DEVIL'S TIT. No, Jane, it's not okay to be a prostitute when you grow up." I look forward to the Chuck E. Cheese's nude pelvic thrusts.

It's just boobs. 50% of the world have them and they aren't prostitutes. Jesus christ, grow the **** up and stop being a baby.

Well if we count man boobs the number is greater than 50%.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

What made you think that it'd be appropriate to flash, even if it was just at a camera, at Disney World? You just stole the innocence of the poor children who were watching the video feed. :O YDI. :3 hahh; but I lol'd at your name. punny xD

Stole the innocence? They're boobs? Are you saying every baby that's been breastfed has had it's innocence stolen?

Kids will probably google it on the internet more after seeing a pair in the outside world

Chocolate_Chunk 2

yeah, too bad there's no thing a parent could do about that. For example actually spending time with their kids instead of just putting them unsupervised in front of a computer. I think it's called parenting, but we all know parenting's impossible.

Oh no, not the happiest place on earth! Overt your eyes children! Oh dear god, somebody get Donald Duck some pants quick!

Sleepwalker418 0

Penis is not the same as boobs. Duh.

You do realize that Donald Duck has no pants, right? So, Donald Duck seeing boobs would lead to... yeah. The person who wrote that reply was being sarcastic. *eye roll*