By Anonymous - 10/10/2010 21:47 - Canada

Today, I was eating Jell-O and was reading a fact website, when I read that gelatin is made from the collagen in cow or pig bones. I'm vegetarian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 529
You deserved it 68 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm guessing you haven't been a vegetarian too long. Any respectable vegetarian knows gelatin is made from animals. YDI

kellanlvr 1

I learned that in 2nd grade -___-

Comments

If you're a vegetarian, you can consume Jell-o. It's if you're a vegan, you do not eat any product that comes from animals like like and eggs. There is not actual MEAT in Jell-o. You can consume it. How do you think I learned that Jello-o was made of the connective tissue/bones of animals? Technically the make up is the same/similar to humans. In math, our teacher integrated a man grinding a man up in a meat grinder, and place the separated crushed bone particles in a pool to create human Jell-o.

You said you are vegetarian dumb ass not vegan!

PaperCandles 0

you're the dumbass here. Many vegetarians do not eat meat because the animal has to be killed. if jello is made of animal bones or collagen, the animal has been killed for this reason. it sounds like the op is vegetarian for animal rights. stfu and dont be so ignorant.

ohhhh man i feel ya same thing happened to me couple of days ago

This is why you're supposed to to research /before/ you become a vegetarian or vegan. Sorry dude, but this is your fault. FYI, Pop Tarts also contain beef gelatin.

DAMMIT. Life goal ruined. Now I'll never be able to eat a poptart again! *munches poptart*

xxflames2dust 0

8- if you put thought into your vegetarian lifestyle you would spell it right. but GO VEGGIES!!!!