By Anonymous - 10/10/2010 21:47 - Canada

Today, I was eating Jell-O and was reading a fact website, when I read that gelatin is made from the collagen in cow or pig bones. I'm vegetarian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 529
You deserved it 68 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm guessing you haven't been a vegetarian too long. Any respectable vegetarian knows gelatin is made from animals. YDI

kellanlvr 1

I learned that in 2nd grade -___-

Comments

Christopher08 0
crauen 0

idk what the issue is. although ever since I realized in about the 5th grade that you can get major illnesses from not eating what the human body has evolved to consume, I never understood vegetarians and vegans on the whole. stop bitching and eat what you should be eating. I would suggest a nice brisket to start.

monnanon 13

You don't get a serious illness from missing out meat because you can get almost the same amount of protein from other sources. While on the subject of major illnesses I'd like to point out that our bodies are designed to process sugar but missing out on sugary treats is not going to cause an illness, eating too much will cause an illness tho . If you missed out veggies and only ate meat and carbs you would get ill because of vit c deficiancy. Our bodies are designed to eat a lot, theres a reason why we still have an appendix even tho we don't eat grass anymore.

everyone knows that. and I don't understand why vegetarians hate on jell-o all the time anyway. bones aren't meat!

Illyssa_fml 4

haha yep..don't eat skittles either ;)

and this is why people should think before becoming vegetarian, instead of just jumping into it.

Vegetarians don't eat meat. Vegans don't eat anything from animals. Are you a vegetarian or a vegan?

you are an idiot, of course gelatin contains animal parts. if you're gonna be a vegitarian you might want to learn that kind of stuff

Grow up. It's not the end of the world that you ate some meat.