This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Chichensoup - 21/05/2010 02:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having an affair with a girl from my work. She scratched my back while we were doing it and I didn't want my wife to find out so I threw myself down the stairs at work and ended up having to go to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 699
You deserved it 275 706

Top comments

take_it_ez 0

YDI for cheating. and being that dumb. you could have just made an excuse, you don't have to throw yourself down the stairs! or even better, DIVORCE HER! if you don't want to be with your wife anymore, which obviously you don't, dont be a pussy! just get a divorce!

Comments

aruss721 0

that's what u ******* get you cheating lying ****-tard waste of life

You deserve it you stupid, no good, rotten, dirty, horny, disgusting, double-*******, slobbering, nasty, waste-of-skin, bad excuse for a human being, you and your kind give men a bad name!

Do you really expect us to feel sorry for your cheating ****** up ass being in the hospital? .....Just saying.....

people don't seem to get it. you don't get married unless you plan to acually be faithful. Wish you broke your neck you cheating ******.

I find it hard to believe that the sperm that made you beat out over 1,000,000 others.

deppfreak99 3

this is a total YDI fml. first off you cheat, then you expect throwing yourself down a flight of stairs to explain some stratches down ur back? wowwww.

musefan99 0

dude you make up an excuse for the scraches on your back

Wow, serves you right! I hope ur dick falls off!

jchearts12 0

OP yur a ******* asshole. Seriously how are a flight of stairs going to give yu scratches on yur back?? I dont understand how that works. On top of being an asshole yur a ******* MORON!! Thank GOD for KARMA!! YDi yu dickk!!!!!!!