This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Chichensoup - 21/05/2010 02:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having an affair with a girl from my work. She scratched my back while we were doing it and I didn't want my wife to find out so I threw myself down the stairs at work and ended up having to go to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 699
You deserved it 275 706

Top comments

take_it_ez 0

YDI for cheating. and being that dumb. you could have just made an excuse, you don't have to throw yourself down the stairs! or even better, DIVORCE HER! if you don't want to be with your wife anymore, which obviously you don't, dont be a pussy! just get a divorce!

Comments

smart guy. but i dont understand why u write tis on fml. do you think ur life sucks just because u are dumb enough to hurt ur self to get away with cheating.

probally should have broke your neck

1. i don't belive that 'story' because a 'normal' person would'nt post something like this. 2. if it is true... you are a cheating piece of shi*. 3. get a life, not one that consists of you putting bullshi* and selfish things on the net.

You stupid cheating dumbass. That's all there is to say but I'll say it anyway: YDI for cheating on your wife, and then to do something so stupid to cover up being caught. Just...ugh, guys like you make me sick.

WTF! why would you have sex by the stairs..doesn't make sense. ANYWAYS! ydi you cheating bastard.

xtoxic_rainbowsx 0

you deserve it you ass hole... >_>

i hope you broke both your legs and arms so that you can't even jack-off

I hope u broke every bone in ur body! You ****** asshole!