This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Chichensoup - 21/05/2010 02:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having an affair with a girl from my work. She scratched my back while we were doing it and I didn't want my wife to find out so I threw myself down the stairs at work and ended up having to go to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 699
You deserved it 275 706

Top comments

take_it_ez 0

YDI for cheating. and being that dumb. you could have just made an excuse, you don't have to throw yourself down the stairs! or even better, DIVORCE HER! if you don't want to be with your wife anymore, which obviously you don't, dont be a pussy! just get a divorce!

Comments

I hope the fall gave you an isolated spinal injury that renders you forever impotent, so that you stop trying to bring home STDs to your poor wife.

you're pathetic. come clean and end what's left of your marriage so your spouse can find someone better who cares about them.

grimspook76 0

Wow dude! No pussy is worth that much effort. Why don't you quit being a fucktard and an asshole and leave your wife so she can go find a REAL man to be with, like me!

this is what will happen the girl he was having an affair with will come in to the hospital when his wife is in there and then a big cat fight will happen and then two extra beds will be needed in the hospital where they can all take about how they feel while bein strapped down to a bed.

Why do people think it's an FML, when they're the ones who are cheating. YDI, OP for 1) Having an affair, 2) Being so low that you'd do it in your own house, 3) Throwing yourself down the stairs. I hope your wife leaves you, and takes everything.

Stupid asshole. You deserve it because your having an affair. Asshole.

GamerGoddess 0

guess you're not the brightest crayon in the box. possibly a muddy brown somewhere between the color of YourAPig and YDIGoFuckYourself