By Anonymous - 16/01/2014 17:57 - United States - Springfield

Today, my 7-year-old daughter made a new game: hitting me in the groin when I'm not expecting it. She hunts me in the house, hides around corners, and behind furniture to ambush me. She'll even do it if she catches me napping. I'm a grown man living in fear of a little girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 121
You deserved it 13 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Must not hurt too bad considering you don't have balls to discipline and discuss your daughter's actions with her. She's 7! Come on, man! Grow a pair.

Comments

At 7 kids have plenty of things to take away. Friends, computers , toys, television. No need to resort to physical violence

merryhappy1887 20

I would whoop that little girls butt. Good luck when she is a teenager. Clearly you have no respect as it is. Have fun on 16 and pregnant!

maybe she'll be a famous boxer some day because of all the time spent she spent working out on your bag....

YDI. She's 7. Seriously it wouldn't kill you to spank her once.

numberswoman 14

Bust her hateful, spoiled little ass!

Why does no one spank anymore? My generation, the late 20somethings, early 30somethings, were spanked and we came out fine, our parents were spanked with belts and they came out even better.

Except that evidence shows that people who are spanked/hit/beaten as children become more violent and less trusting. I agree that children need discipline, but it is perfectly possible to discipline children without the use of brute force.

dude aint u heard of the naughty step??

She's 7. She's not evil, children of that age don't really realize that other people are people too with feelings and whatnot. So she isn't some psycho that lacks sympathy. Make her understand that it hurts and discipline her. Preferably not by being violent yourself. You also might want to wear a cup.

At seven kids have grown far beyond the survivalist sociopath state. Empathy and generosity can be observed consistently in infants, so there's no 'too young to understand' excuse to pull with a child who is school aged and as such should be socialized to understand what appropriate behavior consists of.