By Anonymous - 16/01/2014 17:57 - United States - Springfield

Today, my 7-year-old daughter made a new game: hitting me in the groin when I'm not expecting it. She hunts me in the house, hides around corners, and behind furniture to ambush me. She'll even do it if she catches me napping. I'm a grown man living in fear of a little girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 121
You deserved it 13 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Must not hurt too bad considering you don't have balls to discipline and discuss your daughter's actions with her. She's 7! Come on, man! Grow a pair.

Comments

Are you sure you even have balls to hit? You're her father, show some damn superiority and discipline her.

It is absolutely sickening and astounding how many deluded idiots are saying "Hit her!!", and even worse how many are agreeing with said psychopaths. You never hit a child under any circumstances, and all of you horrible people advocating such should be ashamed of yourselves.

There's a difference between child abuse and spanking as a way to discipline a kid.

Yes, 53. It's so cruel and psychopathic to demonstrate to a child that when you hit someone, there's a good chance they're going to hit you back. It's much better that they learn that lesson when they're an adult and they'll go to jail or get the shit beat out of them by someone who doesn't give a **** about them, or both. Seriously, I wonder of you're just trolling or being sarcastic.

Gee buddy you're the father act like one! You're the adult not the child now come on & use common sense.

That's the perfect way to get her taken of him.

You totally deserve it for not being a good parent and disciplining your child she is 7, she should know the difference between right and wrong by now

Even if you don't believe in spanking your child, that is no excuse not to discipline them. My parents never used corporal punishment, but I would never have done something like that, certainly not more than once, and out of my siblings I was the "problem child". Seriously, put her in time out, take away their toys/books, give her a strict talking to, and don't let her off the hook until she apologizes. She's gotta learn that hurting people is not ok or funny.

JMichael 25

Put an end to it now. That's what we have discipline for and no one would think you less of a man for using it. Well except the United States government who will label it child abuse. Be we of the FML population understand.

Seriously. Take charge. Or be a pussy and wear a cup 24 hours a day. Your choice, OP!

arandomusernameaa 20

Or to kill them 56 :/ 7 days at that age would most likely kill the poor child...

colton_colton 49

What have you raised her to be?

The type of girl that thinks its "cute" to physically assault guys.