By Anonymous - 16/01/2014 17:57 - United States - Springfield

Today, my 7-year-old daughter made a new game: hitting me in the groin when I'm not expecting it. She hunts me in the house, hides around corners, and behind furniture to ambush me. She'll even do it if she catches me napping. I'm a grown man living in fear of a little girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 121
You deserved it 13 073

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Must not hurt too bad considering you don't have balls to discipline and discuss your daughter's actions with her. She's 7! Come on, man! Grow a pair.

Comments

pwnman 33

She's YOUR seven year old daughter, give her discipline and make punish her.

Don't worry. I used to do the same to my dad. She'll stop... Eventually.

You are enabling her. Learn to disciplen your daughter. YDI

She's old enough to know better. Plus it's dangerous for you to be getting hit in the groin constantly. Punish her.

For every smack to the grain she gets 5 smacks to the butt.

Man up and spank your child ._. or least explain to her how hitting is wrong.

No one can survive 3 days without water.

This is 100% YDI for not being a goddamn parent after the first hit and making her understand that is unacceptable behavior.

Maybe instead of showing fear and cowering in fear in front of her, you should beat her ass. What's up with all this sensitive parenting, nowadays? Kids are getting worse and worse with each generation. Pussy parenting..

Grow some balls and man up. Oh wait, she's hitting them so they're probably shrunken by now. Try disciplining and punishing her.