By Pizza-less - 04/09/2011 04:16 - United States

Today, my best friend and I were playing Call of Duty, when he said he had to go to the bathroom. Curious, I checked his phone. A text message read, "Tell your friend you're going to the bathroom and come eat. Pizza is here." from his dad. Apparently, I'm not good enough to feed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 641
You deserved it 8 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

herpitydurteedur 0

Kill them >:3 I'd just be like oh hey I'm leaving and when they ask why just say oh cause I wouldn't want you to to feel like you have to share your precious pizza with me so I'll just go home.

ritzbits 0

pizza is delicious, you should have found them and took a slice.

Comments

Greedy, self-centered douches. How can someone have the capability to do that, worst FML to experience ever.

jswizzle_ 6

wow. That's kind of horrible. He is obviously not a very good friend.

You should have said to the dad "Bitch wheres my slice?!"

Thats just cheap! The greedy dad is going to have pizza with Staline and hitler in his afterlife.

allthatremains25 0

Since when you looked at his phone the message popped up, so what's the kid gonna do? Say, oops! I forgot to go before, imma go now.

So? I hate having to feed uninvited guests.

sabrinalmfaoo 0

He wasn't an uninvited guest though.

Lol yeah bad friend. But anyways, you weren't being a good friend either by checking his messages. That makes you a bad friend too, you know

I would also be curious if my friend received a text that would made him go to the toilet, I mean, really.

That's incredibly rude of your friend, but you were incredibly rude by checking your friend's text messages. Who does that? You can't just invade someone's privacy because you're curious. In short, if that's the kind of friendship you offer each other, you seem like a good match.

Maddoctor 10

I really don't see why people are freaking over the OP reading the text message. It's not like his friend was talking shit about him, and he did leave his phone behind. If people are so worried about others reading their text messages then they should probably keep their phones with them at all times...or delete messages that they don't want others to see.

I don't think it really matters what you have in there or whether you care if someone else knows about it, it's just a matter of respect. It's kind of like how you wouldn't open someone else's mail. Just like mail, the people I know wouldn't just pick up someone else's phone and snoop through it. Perhaps it's a generational thing... I don't even check my fiance's phone/email/mail, because I think it's rude to go through his stuff. My little sister and her friends always seem to be grabbing each other's stuff and looking through it though. I don't get it, but maybe that's the way things are now...?

Maddoctor 10

Yeah it might be, and although there's not too much of a age gap between us I guess I'm more of a "millenial." Personally I don't care if my friends or boyfriend go through petty stuff like my phone. Mail or a journal would definitely be a no no, but something as vulnerable as a phone really shouldn't be my pandora's box. I'm all for a sense of and a respect for privacy, but being so protective over the information on a cellphone I will never understand, but then again I'm not one of those people whose entire life in kept in something the size of a deck of cards.