By Anonymous - 26/03/2013 14:54 - Finland - Vanda

Today, my boss threatened to fire me because of a tattoo I have. It's a small teddy bear on my leg with my parents' names on it. My workplace has no problems with tattoos, but my boss said it was "unoriginal and lame." It's a memorial tattoo; my parents died last year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 962
You deserved it 3 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people... makes me wonder how they became the assholes they are today.

tell him his excuse is "lame and unoriginal"

Comments

lienabakes 3

That's horrible! A definite conversation you should have with HR! Get his lame and unoriginal ass fired!

Surely that's either unreasonable grounds or discrimination? Either way sorry for your loss OP, just tell your jackass of a boss if he doesn't like it not to look at it.

Your boss sounds like an unoriginal and lame jerk. Explain your tattoo, and if he still stands by what he says, then maybe you should look for a better work environment. Very sorry for your loss, OP. That is incredibly hard to go through.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Your boss is a complete asshole. I hope you tell him so he can die from guilt.

Inciter 33

You should explain to him what it's about. But if.he already knows, then he's just an asshole.

Some people click the ydi just for the hell of it. Like seriously.

Bake ur boss cookies with laxatives in it, that's real unoriginal!!!!!! Make his ass burn!

Obey_StudBoii 23

Wow, your boss is an asshole. Report him to Corporate and tell them how he humiliated you. They'll either write him up or he'll be out of a job.

I would've said "I would punch you in the face but that's probably unoriginal and lame"