By Anonymous - 10/04/2012 20:57 - United States - Muskegon

Today, my boyfriend decided that he didn't need a real job. He wants to sell pot for a living. Or hang drywall. He can't decide. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 344
You deserved it 6 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KiwiKitten 2

This is a man with his future perfectly laid out.

Why not do both? Then he can hide his pot in the drywall. It's a win win! :D

Comments

KiwiKitten 2

This is a man with his future perfectly laid out.

Jakesterk96 8

He certainly has some high expectations.

At least he's keeping his options open ;)

OP please tell me why you're dating this guy.

at least he's reaching for a stable job

xoconnie 8

Come on, i think you should ask yourself.. do i really want to be with someone who is deciding between those 2 job choices?? if yes... god bless ya and goodluck if no... dump him and find a guy who doesnt sell drugs!!!!! jesus christ, its not that hard!!!

80, you do realize there were two options, right? And that hanging drywall is not dealing drugs, and as far as I know, it pays well.

GreenAppleDP 0

Hanging drywall does pay very well. My uncle makes $35 an hour doing it. As for the drug dealer, they make money too but if the boyfriend is doing drugs he won't be bringing much in. Lol.. Seriously, OP, just do your best to talk him into hanging drywall if those are his career choices. He'll make money and it's not illegal.

Why do girls go for dead beats... -.- its a shame really. Well good luck with that.

How is that saying the lords name in vain? He was saying god should bless her... is saying bless you when someone sneezes saying the lords name in vain too?

I believe 157 was referring to 80's comment.

Who says we have a lord? Or god? Freedom of speech and to believe in what you want.

Usually the dead beat girls go for the dead beat guys.

You know, you can sell pot and make quite a bit of money. And I'd you don't smoke, it's a pretty stable way to make money. Stoners smoke all the time lol they will come to you because they have a "dealer". Not a good way to make a living but more of a side job. I say do both :p sometimes money doesn't effect love.. Love it love :)

blackheart24 10

I'd say go with whichever one offers dental...

Oh, God. Not you again, francescabella! Didn't you say before that you weren't commenting here anymore? Go troll elsewhere.

Mysexyfaith 0

Or he can move to California get a growers medical card and sell to the dispensaries perfectly legal and he can have his dream job! Just a thought!

He should go with pot. It can satisfy him and his customers.

X_Codes 11

Hanging drywall is usually a union job, though.

OP needs to be blunt with her boyfriend, and maybe she should help him find work. It needs to be a joint effort.

Rachiedank 0

#88 I see what you did there.. ;)

Well, 92, I'm just trying to lighten things up.

yaya1213 6

Now that's what I call a sticky situation. Am I doing it right?

Why is it necessary to say "I see what you did there"?! Obviously everyone saw "what he did there" if he got thumbed up

burninnapalm 5

228- I see what you did there

I totally didn't see what 101 did until y'all mentioned it. Gosh I'm slow today.

I really don't like spamming but 228 is gorgeous

Why not do both? Then he can hide his pot in the drywall. It's a win win! :D

Banana_Pancakes6 0

What's the boyfriends product? I could use me a supplier!

Lmao 56 I read this FML as a good thing.

hellbilly205 17

I like your thinking 3! Genius 2 jobs = good profit

QueenQuay77 10

3- that was the best comment I ever seen on here. I definitely love it.

What's he going to do once pot is legalized?

aaronire 19

You really can't go wrong with pot :)

Definitely pot, that way he can smoke some of his produce and it's a good paying job.

You forgot about getting arrested when he gets caught...

skoomaki, once you see at least 7 of my comments, I want a bio in your about me too D: /offtopic. he could very well make it as a private contractor/ tax pirate to hide his secret drug dealing day job. or he could start practicing calligraphy for when he starts doing tattoos in jail. not that I'm against pot dealers, or think they should go to jail. I dunno. I had to say SOMETHING related to the FML after my ego-fail. o.o

twifan1901 0

He would smoke all his profits away. My ex sold pot. Too easy to get tempted.

Never get high on your own supply ????

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Dealing doesn't guarantee that you'll get arrested. It's not hard to be careful about it.

SkoomaKi, guess you are the new official FML storyteller. Keeping track of FML Legends and passing their stories to future generations.

TheBeastiest 6

Skoomaki. This is off topic but I want a story. That's so damn cool. Back to the topic at hand, yeah and call the plants Billy since they would bring in the bills an pay the bills.

hellbilly205 17

SkookmaKi i would also love a story (:

john1234595 0

You think too hard here is the plan. Hang drywall and sell pot. That simple.

94 - You're 13 and enjoy Twilight. I'm pretty sure you're not getting a story ;)

Werent you judt talkin shit on the other weed related fml?

Maybe or maybe she's decided it's cool and he should be a pot dealer when she helps him. While she also takes up a side job of prostitution. I mean, hey together owed money and **** money they could be the next millionaires...... or they could be the next show on cops.

5 - Are you kidding me? That guy is a hero. He will be an inspiration to the youth, will be a good husband to OP, and be a great father.

Considering that there is no "sarcasm font", it's somewhat necessary to lay it on thick so that the troglodytes don't get confused.

This is one of the instances where there IS a reason to leave your other, unlike all those other FML's. He needs to join reality and figure out a real job. But it sounds like his choices will be limited...

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm seriously saying that I hope she dumped him.

A drug dealing, drywall hanging future ex con! Brilliant plan. He'll be rich!

MonsterCommenter 4

People who sell pot for a living make good money...

Urbanchiller 0

Sell pot, get rich, get caught, go to jail, bail yourself out, continue cycle.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Who knows this guy might make it rich, or hang drywall.

Wtf,,, where do u ppl live that pot dealers end up in jail??? No cops bother with pot anymore n it's a total grey area in the law these days... Come on ppl support your local small businesses :)

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Uh, well I live in Pa. Very much a no marijuana state, sadly. But I'm pretty positive if you sell weed on the black market it is illegal. Life isn't like that American weed show.

Ain't it something like $40 an ounce?

kittygogrr 3

It depends where u are. And American weed isn't nearly as crackin as CA. Dispensaries r on every block. And having a 215 means u can grow and sell a certain amount for and to other medical marijuana patients. I'm just saying.

hellbilly205 17

251- its $60 an ounce around here, and also if you get caught with pot around here all you have to do is pay a fine

Where the **** do you guys live?! 240 for an ounce is street cheap here, (for chron)

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I'm with panda haha. Up here an oz goes for at least a hundred, and that's some shawg. 250 for the good stuff.

Urbanchiller 0

Look,every dispensaries gives out free small amount of weed, ofcourse if you have the card,so just drive around LA go through every single dispensaries and collect close to pound of weed, just saying.

watchitgo 4

Dude it's $60 for 1/8th of an ounce

Igor_g5 0

Selling pot is a lot more lucrative and easier. I think he should go with that.

I got a better idea for him - Cop and a drug dealer.