By CatLady - 24/08/2009 13:38 - Canada

Today, my cat head-butted me awake as usual. I reached to pet him, but it wasn't his face I touched. It was the still-twitching corpse of the disemboweled rat he held in his jaws. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 543
You deserved it 4 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Wake up, lazy alpha. I've brought you an offering."

Well, where else is he gonna get you a gift? The mall?

Comments

ChelseaAnn08 0

Aw! How sweet! Sucks you accidentially touched it. If it is still twitching...that means that your cat REALLY loves you. S/he brought you a present that serves multiple purposes...you get to play with it, and practice your 'hunting' skills, and you get a snack! Weird...but, hey, how they show love. Lol. So, enjoy!

LOL!! I can just imagine the cat slamming it's head against you to wake you up! BTW, the cat gave it to you as a present, so u should "accept" it....my cat gives me crows head as a present, it's really cute.

MiniatureMayhem 0

FYL? More like F the rat's life. Nobody, not even a filthy little rodent deserved to die like that. Except insects. Nobody cares about insects.

it is bit yet a "corpse" if it is still twitching. correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

An animal can have convulsions for several minutes after its heart has stopped.

No, that just means your cat got hungry on the way back. Its the best he can do.

It's gross, but it's better to have a dead rat than a living one in your home.

alexman6364 0

there are a lot of egyptions here. I know this because everyone is saying kill the cat.

the (ancient) egyptians loved cats. like, cats were sacred....

Matty_No9 0

#75 you must be an idiot huh

Awww, he brought you breakfast in bed!! :D And people say cats are selfish and only awaken their humans to demand food for themselves! XD *lol*