By CatLady - 24/08/2009 13:38 - Canada

Today, my cat head-butted me awake as usual. I reached to pet him, but it wasn't his face I touched. It was the still-twitching corpse of the disemboweled rat he held in his jaws. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 543
You deserved it 4 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Wake up, lazy alpha. I've brought you an offering."

Well, where else is he gonna get you a gift? The mall?

Comments

kath91 0

YDI for having a cat, it's what they do.

twirlingqueen4u 0

cats rock what does YDI meannnnn

xaer0babiix0 0

Dogs do it too. I can't even begin to count how many times my dog has brought me a dead bird or rabbit.

something41 0

For some reason, I laughed really really hard at this. :D

thelonelylurker 0

He got you a gift, that's sweet.

I've "adopted" abandoned cats in the country before and they used to bring "presents" to leave at the front door. It's really a sweet gesture, it shows the cat cares for the OP, at least.

Hambag_ 0

Ahh! This makes my whole body cringe! That's seriously gross! I feel for you

xox_rachy_xox 0

The cat's giving you a hint. It wants a gift too... better start catching those rats!

In fact, offerings like these seem to be intended as a tutorial. I can only assume that my cats think me quite capable of catching my own, because back when they used to hunt, they never shared. :-/ On the other hand, my boycat tends to wake me up by licking my face. I don't mind unless he sticks his tongue in my eye, which is sadly not as rare as I'd prefer...

Awww the kitty cat gave you a nice lil gift....you shud be proud of it!!! lol Atleast your cat caught something for you...my cats just lays around being lazy!!!

cats are cool, this is not an fml, my cat head butts me awake all the time

Hambag_ 0

he FML is the fact that they petted a dead-ish rat instead of their cat. Read the ****** thing you douche!