By bbbeast - 28/07/2009 02:42 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad asked me if I'd started smoking, I gave him a big speech about how I never have and never will. Two hours later, he found my stash of cigarettes under my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 981
You deserved it 136 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slayerdme 0

Why would you even smoke in the first place? Think you're cool huh?

trilingualotaku 0

ydi for 2 reasons. 1=bad hiding spot. 2=for lying. ... have a nice day :D

Comments

Everyone on here should watch the south park episode on smoking. Oh and YDI for being retarded.

I started smoking at 14, I of course had better hiding places, I wish I didn't..I wish someone found them and made me quit, I'm 20 and I wish I had never started...just stop while you're ahead it's not going to make anything better..

I don't see how this is an fml. You flat out LIED to your dad, and you deserved to have your lie exposed. What bothers me more then the smoking is that you went SO FAR to deny you were smoking. Either admit to your smoking, or don't feel bad when people find out.

Panther_fml 0

YDI for even smoking in the first place....

I want you to marry me. That is all so, so very true.

Panther_fml 0

#165: who even cares about your posts?? you need to get a life.. Go away.

YDI it for 1) smoking. I personally don't care if you smoke, but a lot of people do, including, apparently, your dad. Don't be surprised when you do something "against" the status quo and someone - who is responsible for raising you and teaching you a sense of duty and responsibility to your health, I should add - doesn't like it. 2) Hiding it from this person, and 3) When confronted about it, lying to them. Where in any of this situation did you make a smart move?