By bbbeast - 28/07/2009 02:42 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad asked me if I'd started smoking, I gave him a big speech about how I never have and never will. Two hours later, he found my stash of cigarettes under my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 981
You deserved it 136 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slayerdme 0

Why would you even smoke in the first place? Think you're cool huh?

trilingualotaku 0

ydi for 2 reasons. 1=bad hiding spot. 2=for lying. ... have a nice day :D

Comments

YDI for lying. I won't blame you for smoking, I don't like i myself but it's your choice and everyone does things that are bad for them these days anyway. Smoking's hard to hide, and chances are you dad found out already and was just seeing how much he could trust you. You'd have gotten in less trouble if you told the truth, now your dad will be more angry at you for lying.

bob1233 0

You ******* deserve it for lying.

YDI for being a lying idiot and for smoking.

Quiet_one 22

YDI for starting to smoke in a time when everyone knows how addictive and harmful they are. Also for giving a huge hypocritical speech and picking a crappy hiding spot. I don't see how this qualifies as an FML, considering that every part of it was completely and intentionally caused by you.

Yatta_fml 0

YDI for not only not telling the truth, but for trying to sound so high and mighty in your standpoint on smoking... YDI also for not hacingsome kind if backup plan like "those are my friends, I'm hiding them for them" ready to go.

karma is a bitch, and man did she act fast. have fun smoking those cancer sticks bud.

Yatta_fml 0

BTW, I don't understand how smokes are addictive, I smoke when I get drunk and that's the only time... No urge to do it any other time and let me say, if I DID ever get such a desire I'd ignore it. Get cancer? Spend a tin of miner doing it? Annoy everyone around me? No thanks.

You deserve it for just smoking cigarettes

realggirl 0

I clicked both. YDI for smoking but YLS because your dad has no right to go through your room and invade your privacy like that.

curryndricegirll 0

Yeah, and his son has no right to smoke in the house that his father is working to pay for and then kill him with his second hand smoke.

WthHappened 0