By OhJoy_777 - 08/07/2014 08:05

Today, my friend found on Tinder the profile of a guy I've been dating and getting quite serious with. I was surprised, not only because he'd told me he didn't do "stuff" like Facebook or Tinder, but because he lied about his job and his surname. Oh, and the fact that he got married in March. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 963
You deserved it 5 472

OhJoy_777 tells us more.

As some of you failed to notice (thanks to those that defended me) I did not meet him on Tinder. I met him in the real world like a normal person. My friend showed me his profile on Tinder and how do I know its him? One of the pictures he used was one I took of him. So am I meant to Psycho stalk every guy I like in the future in case he is a lier? I am still thinking about my next move.

Top comments

I agree online is fine. But the fact that not having a Facebook is now considered weird/suspicious is terrifying.

Comments

He's living a double life. I would bust him for everything he has done

Given that your name is bang bang, I'm thinking I know exactly what you would do in this situation.

Better late than never! If your friend hadn't found him you would've ended up on the show catfish.

This wasn't a catfish situation. He specifically told her he wasn't into social media and she said they had started seriously dating.

Beware future marriages, FML is next to host your cheating partner...

I kinda feel like this is a YDI just because people "catfish" all the time and you fell for it..

I don't think she met him on the internet. She met him and got serious with him in real life, and then found his profile on tinder containing all that information.

Sounds reasonable seeing as he told her he's not on social media / dating sites. If they had met on one, wouldn't that be a bit suspicious?

I highly doubt that this is a catfish situation.... Can't people properly read nowadays? Not the first commenter who makes this mistake.

Who cares how she met him? You cannot justify cheating. People don't ask to be cheated on.

salvorican 24

Well he's already married.. So that's not the case. I'm sure op isn't the last or only fill he's getting.

RedPillSucks 31

Looks like he was cheating both before AND after marriage (just 3 months ago). The only thing he should be allowed to do is jerk it.

call him out and then tell his wife

Tell his wife that he was cheating on you with yourself.

bk64 9

Someone online lied about their life? That never happens...

I could be wrong but im 99% sure they met in person as they said he didn't believe in stuff like Facebook or tinder. And eventually his profile was found.