By thanksnicksparks - 11/06/2012 05:25 - United States

Today, my girlfriend asked me if I loved her. I tried to be cute and romantic and responded with a quote from the Notebook, which I watched with her yesterday. After I said, "If you're a bird, I'm a bird," she broke up with me because I was "phony and unoriginal." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 753
You deserved it 10 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, now you know that you obviously deserve better than this ungrateful bitch. Sorry OP, hope you find someone nicer! (:

AsianCookie247 14

Your girlfriend is unappreciative. I personally think that's really sweet and cute. Sorry, OP.

Comments

**** her! She obviously doesn't deserve u anyways.

That's not really an answer to "do you love me?" but I think it was a really sweet idea and you deserve way better than her!

zuzupetalsYO 11

This made me laugh out loud. The Notebook is the most overrated movie of all time. Obviously I don't need to say it, but, LOSER!

She is a spoiled b$&@? and you are SO better off. Yuck. Find someone deserving of your sweet self, ok?

Aight while her response to break up with you was a vast overreaction but you looking to be "cute and romantic" by quoting a movie doesn't help. Why not just simply tell her that you love her back? Or if you wanted to be romantic and stuff... come up with something yourself instead of quoting some movie. Originality is real good and quotes really just take away from the feelings that are being searched for. Especially if it is a movie that you just watched the previous night. So in a sense you deserve it for thinking that quoting a movie the previous night is being clever, romantic, and cute. But on the other hand she reacted very harshly and irrationally, so in the end you got the better end of the deal but for future reference... don't quote a movie.

First Off, your gay for watching that movie....Second, Fuc Her....She's Prolly gay too!

You're response to her should have been a smack upside the head, followed by a "Bitch, don't waste my time with stupid questions!" If she had have said "I love you", different story. All these insecure people asking needy questions ******* piss me off. I'm not condoning what you said, kinda lame, in my opinion. But her reaction was completely out of line, unless she had it in her head already.