By Anonymous - 28/07/2015 15:18 - United States - Milford

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me over the phone, after having left me to look after her dog while she went on a 2-week vacation with her family. Now I have to choose between paying for a kennel for her damn dog or taking care of it every day until she gets back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 167
You deserved it 2 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just take it to one of her closest relatives and tell them they'll have to take care of it until she's back because you're leaving.

Not stealing - taking care of it for an indefinite periode of time :)

Comments

theres pet sitter sites. drop it off with one and have her pay

Leave enough food for the dog and let it shit all over the house

you know why she broke up with you right before leaving...? because she wants to have one night stands without feeling guilty of "cheating." Whatever you do, don't take her back when she returns!!!!

**** this place place is filled with pathetic first world problems that immature, emotionally unstable children think are important when they have no significance what so ever. Man the **** up. Sorry. End of rant. You'll understand when your calls drop and grow some hair on your chest.

Oh yea, the solution is to take care of the dog till she gets back then give it to her with her other belongings and move on.

I'd dump pretty much all dry food on the floor and other stuff and just call her and tell her that I'm leaving the dog. if she's gonna be a bitch, then so am i. Now she'll either have to cancel her vacation or get home to shit everywhere and maybe a dead dog

floup_fml 13

Take the dog to a kennel and she can pay to get it back.

The way I see it the dog's yours now, OP...

Come by to feed it and water it, but let it go to the bathroom inside the house and praise it for doing so. Hopefully after two weeks it will be unpotty trained and her house will be a mess. Unless you live together, then just take the dog and move.

You are horrible! The dog didn't do anything to deserve death..

Pay for a kennel, but to make sure she pays you back for it, don't tell her where her dog is. Get her to pay you back, and then return the dog.