By notinterested - 13/09/2011 10:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband dropped his pants and said, "Why don't you go down and say hello." This is his idea of foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 368
You deserved it 5 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Sorry, my mom told me not to put small objects in my mouth. I could choke."

Comments

twilightdogstar 1

Big deal, my boyfriend does stuff like this all the time. It's called a joke. Unless that's *all* he does for foreplay, in which case your marriage sucks, not your whole life.

I would say that if her marriages sucks, a great part of her life is ******.

leadman1989 15

You better hop to it because when robots are invented, they won't complain about blow jobs while guys sit down eat doritos and watch football (Home shopping network in my case) But women won't want them until they can "love" and by that time they'll already be pissed and taking over the world.

justanotherbird 19

Incorrect sir. Women would get the same amount of pleasure from a robot. In fact, we are already getting it from our electronic friends! Having a robot that could do oral and that would just up the ante that's already there. :) I wouldn't be watching the home network channel during such fun though....

XxDancerGirlxX 17

How many times has your husband went down on you OP? I bet every time you asked. Do it!