By KittyKat - 03/11/2013 14:22 - United Kingdom - Milton Keynes

Today, my husband was getting undressed. I told my 2-year-old daughter not to go in our bedroom because he was undressing in there. I turned my back and she instantly ran off to my bedroom. I heard her shout "I can see daddy's tail!" Now, she points to everyone's crotch and shouts "TAIL!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 943
You deserved it 7 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shouting "tail" isn't the worst thing she could say.

And when she's fourteen, this will serve as an embarassing story.

Comments

JMichael 25

A great story to tell her when she's older.

Ah yes not wanting a little child to see their father naked is being such a prude

when is this whole "much" thing going to die out.

the door should have been locked in my opinion

Except not every door in the world has a lock.

perdix 29

It could be worse, she could be crotch-pointing and yelling, "BUTTON!"

FHL! If you start acting embarrassed for your 2y old for noticing that men and women differ you will either raise a socially akward crazy-cat-lady or if she is lucky she is lesbian and wont need to be embarrassed about men's genitalia. You should talk openly about the differences, tho for now its enough for her to know that ppl use those parts for peeing..

You're trying to hide her father from her? I used to always walk in when my mum or dad were in the bath because I didn't have any siblings and with me being so young, it really didn't bother them. She's 2 years old! I don't remember what my parents looked like naked, I simply remember wanting attention while they were in the bath! Girls and boys are different, everyone needs to learn that at some point, just explain it to her in simple terms that boys are different to girls.

Dodge4x4Ram 46