By swtkiss1 - 18/02/2009 22:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom cleaned up my room. I had a drawer filled with condoms, 2 vibrators, and a bondage kit. She organized the condoms and vibrators in a shoe box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 916
You deserved it 58 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greenfairy_fml 0

you're lucky! If my mom found condoms in my room she would flip the hell out.

Wait, so you are upset that your mother cleaned your room, found your toys, and didn't say anything about it? Am I missing something here?

Comments

xoGurlxo 0

lmao, did she even say anything?

sounds like something my mom would do

my mum has done that. but she also put my bong into a nice separate box.

quyennie 0

at least she didn't freak out, throw them away, and yell at you.. she was cool enough to let you keep them all.. except for what happened to the bondage kit.. it just like disappeared out of the picture..

#9 is true. u r so goddamn lucky! u should go on imsofuckinglucky.com, not FML!

dunno_me 0

What the HELL is your MOTHER doing cleaning your room? D:< I would think that if you're smart enough to know how to use a vibrator, you're smart enough to know how to pick up your shit.

NeeNee_fml 0

I'm in my Junior year of college and just recently moved home when my parents offered to pay my bills while I focus on school. My mom would have killed me! I must say, you have a pretty cool mama. You should thank her and send her to the spa or something. She probably needs something to get her mind off picturing her child with such toys.

tangello 0

Lol yeah that was nice of your mom! Yet you've yet to tell us what she did with the bondage kit o0