By jll14 - 31/03/2013 22:27 - Malaysia - Kota Kinabalu

Today, my mom has forbidden me from drinking skim milk, because my sister is upset that I'm skinnier than her. The same sister who refuses to drink any other milk than 2% chocolate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 626
You deserved it 2 849

Same thing different taste

Comments

SilentScreamer 12

Put chocolate laxatives in her chocolate milk. She'll thin out.

TheCutestLizard 28

Not if you eat the same cake over and over again.

...isn't that what everyone here does? No? Just me?

Let me just say that your mom must be a bit stupid. I'm sorry if you take offense but she obviously needs to learn how to properly control your daughters habits.

good! ask her to buy you whole milk; in moderation, whole milk provides the most nutrients and good stuff for your body. unless someone in your family has cholesterol issues, there's really no reason to buy skim or 2% milk instead of whole. taste preferences aside, of course.

What if you can work out a compromise? You can both have 1% strawberry milk!

Megan639 16

That's bullshit! Skim milk is delish!

Shadow_Phantom 26

Sounds terrible to me. Unhealthy food is just... bleh. As for the OP, yeah, that's bullshit. Maybe if her sister stopped chugging high fructose corn syrup she'd lose a few pounds.

Obey_StudBoii 23

That's just f&****g stupid. Your mom needs to get a grip and come back to reality.

Are your mom and sister cannibals? They're drinking the multi-nipples dangly thing holders milk! (Cow milk for the non imaginative)

We'd have gotten it without the extra help, thanks. Even though it was horridly written and unfunny, it wasn't too hard to follow.