By facepalm - 06/06/2012 08:06 - United States - Santa Rosa

Today, my mother is trying to convince me to divorce my husband. He has a tattoo of a skull on his shoulder and she believes this means he kills people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 107
You deserved it 3 061

Same thing different taste

Comments

Because they don't want to look like stupid asshats. Even though it's counter productive.

daydreamer244 13
noisebox 1

You tell him he's going to have it removed if he wants to stay married to you.

Do you have any idea how much that costs?!?!?

redmnky21 8

no it means he's poison geesh LOL

To mean you kill someone, you get a tattoo of a teardrop on you're cheek

104- Nobody is stopping you from "spreading" your opinions. But honestly, saying something was a joke or sarcasm (when it obviously wasn't), instead of just admitting your comment was bad is setting yourself up to get attacked. But now you know for next time. ;)

jeragonm 15

The important thing is if there has been any suspicious activity from him lately and if the family pet is somehow horribly injured. If so run forest run. If not ignore your mom and love your husband!! Good luck with crazy family, I think everyone goes through it at some point in life.

jeragonm 15

Only if he gets a tear tattooed on his face....

soad2014 7

Gah. I hate those kind of people! Can't people have one tattoo and not be judged? And for anyone who thinks "tattoos are a sin," there is a verse in Revelation that says, "For on his robe and on his thigh, it is written 'King of Kings, Lord of Lords." In a WWJD moment, if Jesus can have a tattoo, so can you!