By Korisite - 30/10/2011 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife caught me masturbating to porn. She screamed at me and asked why I would be masturbating when I had her to have sex with. So I asked if she wanted to have sex, she said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 250
You deserved it 24 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gunmania0 12

Does no one else think its sort of the wife's fault? You may try and disagree and say that the op is a bad person for watching ****, but he was just a guy that wasnt getting any from his gal.

Comments

JadeWalker 14

you sound like you never get any

perdix 29

Of course, his wife isn't going to have sex with him if she just caught him masturbating to ****, she'll know for a fact that she's just a cum dumpster while he's really thinking of the women in the ****. The OP should learn two lessons about the etiquette of jacking off to ****: 1. When you are horny, give your wife first dibs to relieve it. 2. Don't get caught.

dregg22 2

Ydi I wouldn't want to have sex with you either if I caught you jacking off to some other girl

JinxosGirl87 0

If I was pissed at my significant other about something, the last thing I would want is to have sex with them, especially if I felt betrayed by them. That was obviously the wrong time to ask her for it and I don't blame her for denying him. He needs to respect the relationship if she has problems with him watching ****.

AliCat18 12

if she stops saying no to him then maybe he wouldn't have to watch ****! ihe only asked her at that point in time to make a point

perdix 29

If she has problems with him watching ****, he just needs to be real discreet about doing it ;) See Lesson #2 above.

Maybe she didn't want to do it cause she was mad at you.

xxJonaKillsxx 8

Well I'm sure that you kinda killed the mood.....just saying.

Why should she work herself up now? OP chose **** over her, and he'd probably finish prematurely at this point. She's probably upset because he ignored her libido.

lilly98ish 4

I dont blame her but I don't blame you she was prob pissed at the moment so no she didn't want to and ask her later lol